And moving on now to the other special dad in mine and Leah's life, my sweet Christopher. I remember the day I told him I was pregnant, we were both so suprised. We looked at each other and then tears started to form in both our eyes and we hugged for what seemed like forever. He would kiss my growing belly and talk to Leah every morning before he went to work and every night before he went to bed. He came to all but two appointments I had during my pregnancy( he couldn't get those two days off from work)
When I was pregnant, I got so sick that I had to quit my job and I had to take different medications to cope with the severe morning sickness, that left me so drowsy I was knocked out for almost the entire day. Chris was so completely understanding of what I was going through, he would do laundry, clean the house, deal with all the food issues I was having ( EVERYTHING made me sick) He never comlpained once, not once! Not even about the fact that we were down to one income a heck of a lot sooner than we thought, and plans had changed. He is the best daddy and husband. He just adores Leah Rose, and they have such a special bond. He's so protective and so loving towards her. I remember the great joy I felt when he blessed her, and how thankful I was, and still am, that he honors his priest hood so our children can grow up in a household where the spirit dwells Thank you honey, for being the best father and husband! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment