Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Has it really been that long since my last post?!

I guess it has. We've just been so busy that I haven't had the time or energy to post anything. My brother and his family have come down twice in the past two months. And they are coming down again to celebrate Easter with us. Yay! I love Easter. I love what it represents and I love it even more now that I have a sweet little girl to spend it with! Plus we always have the best food on Easter. I'm in charge of the asparagus and the pasta salad. Mmmm can't wait!


I've been busy trying to get things done for the holiday and trying to keep my sanity at the same time :) We've been having such great weather lately and then last week I woke up to some ugly, ominous, gray clouds. I am so damn sick of rain and snow! We got Leah the cutest spring clothes that I'd love for her to wear, I'm 10lbs lighter and am loving Bermuda shorts, and I just know the Easter bunny is going to bring Leah some outdoor toys to play with. So please, please, please nice weather, come back!

I miss the flowers, the bright green grass. The sound of the birds cheerfully chirping away, and the warm sun on my face. I was able to take Leah outside for a little while before the sun set, and we had fun coloring with sidewalk chalk. She was so happy and I swear she is a little artist already! I just love her!

Chris and I busted our humps last night and this morning trying to finish all of the things that needed to be done for Easter. We had to buy for 15, count that, 15 kids, ranging in ages 15 to 1 month old. My mind is fried. I could not figure out what to get everyone. I just hope that they like what we got them.We got done a few hours ago, and I am beat! It was great exercise though! I plan on really hunkering down and getting more exercise into my routine. It's been so crazy trying to keep up with everything, especially now that I've started school again. But that's a different post all on it's own.

Well that's it for now. Happy Easter weekend! Hope it's safe and great for everyone.

1 comment:

kim said...

Ash, I am so proud of you for going back to school. I can't wait to read all about it!