We just signed some of the papers for the house we want to buy this morning!
I hate getting my hopes up, but it feels like we're getting closer and closer to
getting into our first house!!!
On a different note, Leah seems to feeling a little better. She got her appetite
back and has been running around all morning. Man, I love that little girl!!!
She really had blossomed into an amazing little girl!
- she is a perfectionist! She likes making sure things get
put away where they belong and will let you know if things
are out of place.
-she is so polite! We rarely have to reminde her to say her pleases and thank yous and your welcome.
- she loves playing with her cousins and asks everyday if
she's going to see them.
- she is a grandma and grandpa's girl to the core!
She insists on seeing them everyday and when she's
in trouble guess who she asks for??? Yep, grandma &
grandpa!
- she notices everything! You really can't get anything past
her.
- i love that every morning she wakes up she crawls into bed
with us and always greets us with "good morning mommy,
good morning daddy!"
- I love that she tells us she loves us and I live for her random
kisses.
I just adore her. I can't believe we are blessed enough to be her
parents! I am soooo grateful for her. For her love and even her sassy
little attitude.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment