Well, we've finally moved into our new house, and we are so excited! It needs work, but we are dealing with it one day at a time. We bought some new wood flooring for the kitchen and living room, and I cannot wait until it's finished!!!
On a different note... We are expecting a new addition to our family! I'm 8 weeks pregnant! I had my first doctors appointment today. He said that everything looks good and my due date is around April 12th. I've always wanted to have a spring baby! Thank goodness he gave me medicine for the nausea and vomiting! I couldn't take it anymore. Especially at work. That was the worst!
At first I thought I was just coming down with the flu because I was so sick and I couldn't keep anything down. But then I realized after a while that I wasn't getting any better. I guess I was in denial because we'd been trying since last October and I never became pregnant. So we decided to stop trying for a while, and out of the blue here comes this baby! We're so excited! We've been wanting a baby for so long.
Leah is so stinking cute about this baby! When we told her she said she wanted a sister. So we'll see! I'm going to try to keep this as updated as possible, but we don't have internet hooked up yet and it's difficult to update on my phone. but That's all for now!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!! Im so very happy for you guys, and myself ;) lol i cant wait to be an auntie x2! your hardwood floor looked good cant wait to see it in person :) love ya!
Post a Comment