Sunday, April 3, 2011

waiting game

Well, I went to my doctors appointment on Wednesday, and there was no change from before other than my cervix becoming a little softer. So my due date is on Tuesday and my next appt is Wednesday and my doctor said that if I don't have her by then, I will be induced on Friday!

I'm in such a place of shock! This pregnancy went by so much faster than it did with Leah's. We feel very unprepared and can't believe she'll be here by the end of next week!
We're so excited!

Hopefully the weather will be better too! Yesterday and Friday it was 70 degrees outside and today ( Sunday) we woke up to snow! April in Utah. Plus its conference weekend so, I guess it's fitting.

We're all pretty sick right now . Sore throats, fevers, coughing and running noses. So fun to try and deal with while trying to finish getting things ready for our Lilly's arrival!

So for now we're just playing rhe waiting game. It's going to be so interesting to see when I actually have her! Yay!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: