My baby turned 18 months old! I cannot believe how fast time has flown since I gave birth to that wonderful little angel that is my daughter. Holy crap! I have a toddler! She makes me laugh every single day. She has learned how to do so many things and I love how independent she has become.
She likes to feed herself with her fork or spoon and 90% of the time the food gets to her mouth. If you give her a big piece of food to eat she shoves the whole thing in her mouth at once, and still manages to chew with her mouth shut. She can say, momma, daddy, grandma. grandpa, Yes, yeah, no, baby, what is this, what is that, who is this, bye bye, eyes, nose, whoa, yay. She can point out her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, hair, bellie, and feet if you ask her to. She can show you the numbers one and two on her hand. She knows that dogs say ruff and stick their tongues out to pant(sooo cute when she does that) and she knows that cows say moo. She'll eat anything but only occasionally won't eat meat. She loves fruit and veggies.
It was so easy getting her to sleep in her own room when we moved her in there before she was a year old. She was off of the bottle at twelve and a half months. She loves bath time! She still loves peeka boo, likes to hide behind things and jump out at you. I love how she holds her sippy cups in her arms like a football. When she doesn't want to be in her crib, she'll throw her baby doll out of her crib and it makes a loud bang, because she knows that mommy and daddy will rush in thinking that she has jumped out of her crib. And then she starts laughing. She loves her grandparents and wants to spend all day everyday with them and her cousins. She gets along so well with other kids. She has always been such a good baby for us. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. She just melts our hearts with everything that she does. I love it when she sees me and she runs over to me,puts her arms around me and says mama! She is the cutest little dancer too! I just love my little sidekick.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay nursery time!! lol. She's such a sweet heart you've been very blessed so blessed i think you should go for round two! ;)
Lol! You are hilarious Kim... That just made my day.
I agree~ round two sounds good to me!!
Enjoy her while she is young - look how fast mine are now becoming adults!! Zack and Becky are growing like weeds (I think faster!!) and their school year is already half over!!
Enjoy the time you can spend with her. She is precious. Love, Ruth (Mom)
Post a Comment