Sorry I've been slacking off lately, it's been so busy 'round here lately. My sister in law kindly invited to her house for dinner tonight, and we gladly accepted (and of course I forgot my camera). It's been a while since we were over there. Chris' other sister and younger brother live with Kim and Brandon, so it was really nice to have all of us spending time together. I invited them over for dinner this week, so I hope they accept my invite.
On friday we went with Kim and Brandon to Clark Planetarium and saw the U2 laser show. And can I just say that we had fun! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. We talked about seeing another laser show but all they have is Pink Floyed, and I don't think that any of us really like them that much, so we'll just have to wait and see...
We then headed over to Maggie Moos for some ice cream and sat in the car and talked forever! It was so much fun. I really am glad that we were able to spend some time with them. We really should hang out more often. We always have a good time.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to hear you guys had such a fun night. I really enjoy hanging out with Brent's brother and his wife too,its nice to have family you are close with.
Post a Comment