To make a long story a bit shorter: I woke up late, was extremely groggy, got to the church at eleven, and missed Bells baptism because the pastor decided to do the baptism first thing. Go figure.
I felt like the worst aunt alive!!!
Yesterday I watched my niece Alaina (my sister in law's 18 month old) while she accompanied her 4yr old, Ry, on a field trip to a fire station. Whilst I was babysitting, my sister dropped by with her two youngest and things went pretty good for the most part.
Laina did well, except when she rammed Leah with a Winnie the Poo rider, punched Leah twice in the stomach and Abby once in the eye. What are you gonna do? But other than that I really enjoyed having all those babies around, and being able to watch Laina. They all did so good. I loved seeing them all together in the same house. I love the fact that my baby girl has so many wonderful cousins in her life, and another one on the way. Lucky girl.
I think my flu shot made me sick. I've had a slight fever and nausea all day. It got really bad this afternoon while dropping lunch off to my sis. I felt like I was going to pass out. My hubby came home a little bit early to help me, but by that time I already had given Leah her bath, got her dressed in her jammies, smothered lotion on her and blow dried and combed her hair, did the few dishes that we had, and last but not least, put laundry in the wash and then in the dryer. What can I say? I'm too impatient at times.
I just wanted it done so I didn't have to worry about it. He did offer to help when he got home and he did take the garbage out for me. Geeze, I love that man! He's so dang cute. I'm just happy that he got to spend some time with Leah when he got home. They miss each other so much when he's at work. In fact she misses him so badly, that when he took the trash out, she broke down in tears and started screaming 'Dada' when he went outside :( She's such a daddy's girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment