Monday, October 20, 2008

What we've been up to lately...

We've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much, and now I'm starting to actually forget details.Chris caught a nasty cold last week and now I feel as if I'm starting to come down with something as well. Tis the season I suppose. Yay.

Last Monday I was having a particularly bad day so my dear Chis decided to take me and Leah out to dinner. He took us to this little Mexican restaurant that has the best Chile Verde! Leah is so funny, we would give her some of the tortilla chips, but she wanted to have the spicy salsa on her chips like mommy and daddy, and so we gave her a tiny bit and she loved it!!! She loves spicy foods.

My dad is always giving her spicy food and when I could finally hold food down when I was pregnant with her, all I wanted was incredibly spicy food.

Then on Tuesday we took some dinner over to my sister and brother in laws. And we had a good time just hanging out together and watching the kiddos play around.

She spent alot of time with her cousins and grandma Rose last week and I was able to take some really cute pictures.

Leah is such a monkey now and loves to climb on everything.

And for some reason this ugly, ancient (sorry mom & dad) chair at my parents is
her all time favorite thing to climb on.She gets upset when there is stuff on the chair or when Abby is sitting it.


She kept making this face every time I tried to take her picture.
So cute!



Her cousin Abby wants in on the chair action too! And of course Leah didn't care for that.

I have some more pics I'll have to post later on.

1 comment:

kim said...

Leah is so stinking cute!!! You just want to kiss her cheeks.