Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

That day was so hectic. I had so much stuff to do that I actually had to cut out some of my Halloween plans. Leah and I ended up going to this carnival kinda thing with my sister and her family. Sadly, Chris didn't get the night off so we had to go without him. Needless to say that put a little bit of a damper on the evening. I do have some pictures but due to the fact that I took the memory card out and forgot to put it back in, all of the pictures that I have are in my cameras internal memory and I still have not put those in my computer yet, and on top of that the internal memory only has about 20 or so pictures.

I wasn't feeling too well, but boy did my Leah have fun! They had one of those bouncy house things, and a huge inflatable slides, FREE professional photo ( I need to scan Leah's,she's not too happy in it but it's still cute), free yummy food and drinks, trick or treating,face painting, games, and a little play area just for toddlers. It was pretty fun. I think it would have been even more fun though if Chris was there and if Leah was just a little older. The games they had were really just for older kids.

Other than that, Leah and I caught yet another nasty cold. That is the only thing that I really dislike about this time of year. And I'm sure that my being a complete germ-a-phobe doesn't help matters.
I think I'm also afraid of Leah getting really sick like she did last year. She got RSV from my niece and she was sooo sick. I'm traumatized from when the nurse had to stick that tube up Leah's nose to test it, and then seeing my poor baby cough up blood because of that same test. It took weeks for her to get better and my niece had to hospitalized.

I've been trying all sorts of things to try to boost our immune systems but our doctor says that Leah and I are just unlucky and catch everything. And yet when I tell people who are sick or their kid is sick to stay the heck away from
my child, they seem to forget. Man am I gonna hate it when she enters school!

1 comment:

kim said...

I am glad you had a good Halloween and I can't wait to see photos.